Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Click, click, click...

Today's sole workout- 5k run. It's still too cold outside for my little lungs to handle this type of effort, so it was off to the 'mill at the gym. During my warm-up I realized that I still have this "toe-click" thing going on. I also realized it was not in my ring-toe as previously reported, but in my middle toe. Of all the sports related injuries/issues I have had in my life, this is without a doubt the strangest. But I digress...

Following a 10 min w/u at about a 9:30 pace, I hopped off and stretched for a few minutes, and then let her rip (my version of ripping anyway). When it was all said and done I finished in 21:50. Comparing that to my 3 mile time of 22:30 in Nov, it's definitely a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment